Horse Photography Tips: Take Great Photos of Your Own
1. Choose a Quality Camera With an Optical Zoom
2. Make Sure You Have Appropriate Lighting
3. Consider the Composition of Your Photograph
4. Be Sure to Time Your Photo Correctly to Capture Quick Moments
5. Don’t Frighten the Horses
6. Learn About Editing to Get Professional Quality Photos
7. Practice Smart Photography
Take many more photos than you need.
Allow the horse and rider to focus on their riding and not be distracted by you.
Keep yourself safe
Shoot in horizontal mode if you do take photos with your phone to fit more into the frame